RSS

arent we both chubby and cute?hehe

i mean myself and I.i'm chubby & cute isnt it? *stares*
mr.chubby's moi's teddy bear =]
no,i'm not trying to kiss him.hehe

goodness gracious!this is the 1st ever time i've experienced such cheapskate people in my college.today i won a bottle of drink,brand = Twister from a contest thingy in my college (yea,crz bribed that fella with cheese cake and he gave us some hint.LOL).so yea..after the heehaaa session,baby and i headed to AC for lunch.before that,i put my stuff including that orange Twister in the resourse centre aka the computer lab.after lunchie,when i went back college to collect my books and poof,the bottle of orange juice is not longer in sight.wah piang..damn sakai and cheapskate can.wanna steal also steal sumthin better larr.sheesh!!choi choi!!touch wood.LMAO..anyways..hope that fella who stole my drink gets choke while he's drinking it.waahhaha

mr.chubby has been teman-ing me for these few days..even when i'm sleeping or doing my assignment.i would always purposely go to my room and grab him before i start my assignment..LOL :D aww,i love mr.chubby!!hehe

Thursday, January 22, 2009

arent we both chubby and cute?hehe

Posted by beatrice lee at Thursday, January 22, 2009
i mean myself and I.i'm chubby & cute isnt it? *stares*
mr.chubby's moi's teddy bear =]
no,i'm not trying to kiss him.hehe

goodness gracious!this is the 1st ever time i've experienced such cheapskate people in my college.today i won a bottle of drink,brand = Twister from a contest thingy in my college (yea,crz bribed that fella with cheese cake and he gave us some hint.LOL).so yea..after the heehaaa session,baby and i headed to AC for lunch.before that,i put my stuff including that orange Twister in the resourse centre aka the computer lab.after lunchie,when i went back college to collect my books and poof,the bottle of orange juice is not longer in sight.wah piang..damn sakai and cheapskate can.wanna steal also steal sumthin better larr.sheesh!!choi choi!!touch wood.LMAO..anyways..hope that fella who stole my drink gets choke while he's drinking it.waahhaha

mr.chubby has been teman-ing me for these few days..even when i'm sleeping or doing my assignment.i would always purposely go to my room and grab him before i start my assignment..LOL :D aww,i love mr.chubby!!hehe